Tax & retirement reform has been more prominent for Americans in the past five years than perhaps any other period in recent history. The new tax law changes might usher in changes to the way taxes affect your retirement assets and legacy. With tax-efficiency at the core of a solid retirement strategy, staying informed on how important tax law changes may affect you and your family is pivotal. This workshop is designed to help you determine the steps necessary to minimize taxation of your assets and maximize income in retirement. It’s all about what you KEEP!
- Determine how the new tax law changes might shape your financial future and how much your taxes will go up January 1st, 2026.
- The SECURE Act of 2022, and how it could potentially turn your inherited IRA into a tax burden.
- Learn how to minimize the effects of these laws on your heirs.
- Important changes to Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) in 2024
- Determining which account(s) to begin withdrawals for retirement income
- How Social Security income is taxed and ways for you to potentially keep more
- Tools and strategies available to help develop a tax-free retirement strategy
CUYAHOGA COMMUNITY COLLEGE – WESTERN CAMPUS
Room WBT C-116
Tuesday, February 8th, 2024 at 6:30pm
Park in parking lot C and enter the building from that lot.